|Weapon Skills:||Charge Bolt, Knockback Wave|
|Defense Type:||Elemental Towers|
|Weapon Type:||Magic Weapons|
An introverted trainee in the arcane arts, the Adept has focused her energy to hone several unique spells. Her Purifying Blast ability can unleash a magical explosion which will destroy skeletons in a single blast and greatly damage their necromancer masters, while her Instant Upgrade ability allows her to channel her mana into an instant upgrade for any Defense. Though she can be a little shy at first, her increased speed allows her to hurry across the battlefield to wherever her urgent attention is required.
The Adept hero class is a counterpart to the Apprentice.
The Adept has an arsenal of offensive towers, varying from cheap faster towers to slower high damage towers, the Adept has what you need. Her defenses are often used in conjunction with defenses from other classes, to slow down the enemies movement speed.
- Magic Blockade - Blocks enemies, slowing their progress, while also stealing whatever elemental alignment the enemy has. (1 DU)
- Magic Missile Tower - Shoots rapid‐fire bolts of arcane magic. Although weak standing alone, they can be deadly in numbers. (3 DU)
- Fireball Tower - Erupts with slow but powerful balls of flame that splash enemies with fire damage. (5 DU)
- Lightning Tower - Blasts out bolts of lightning that links from target to target, temporarily stunning enemies with electrifying results. (7 DU)
- Deadly Striker Tower - Unleashes deathly fast and accurate energy blasts over long distances and through walls, but with a slow rate of fire. (8 DU)
The Adept has two unique abilities:
- Instant Upgrade ‐ Channels a surcharge of mana into an instant Defense Upgrade.
- Purity Bomb ‐ Unleashes a cleansing blast of magical energy that is incredibly destructive to undead creatures and necromancers.
The Adept is able to use magic weapons wich gives her acces to the following skills:
- Charge Bolt ‐ The Apprentice can charge his staff with intense energy to release an extra‐powerful magic bolt that can damage multiple enemies within his proximity.
- Knockback Wave ‐ The Adept charges her staff with kinetic energy to release a knock‐back shockwave that will send nearby enemies flying.
At the moment there are 2 available costumes:
- Desert Princess Costume - Tell a tale of 1,001 nights?
- Steampunk Costume - A modern costume in an old style.
- The Adept is faster then its counterpart the Apprentice, but she does have less health.