|Weapon Skills:||Melee Combo, Energy Projectile|
|Weapon Type:||Pole Weapons|
A student of the mountain monasteries, the Initiate has joined her counterpart to discover the truth behind her master's demise. While her time in the mountains may have decreased her endurance, her increased spell-casting and movement speeds coupled with powerful radial abilities make her a strong ally. She will not give up until she discovers the truth behind her master’s disappearance and avenges him.
The Initiate hero class is a counterpart to the Monk.
- Ensnare Aura - All enemies within this Aura become encumbered by their own weight, greatly slowing their movement and attack speed. (3 DU)
- Electric Aura - Feeling their souls slowly draining away, all enemies within this Aura take damage over time. (5 DU)
- Healing Aura - Within this Aura, friends are healed over time. (4 DU)
- Strength Drain Aura - All enemies within this Aura deal significantly less damage and are stripped of elemental affinity while affected. (5 DU)
- Enrage Aura - Enemies within this Aura may become blind with rage, attacking and killing one another. (5 DU)
- Enemy Drain - Reduces the strength, resistances, and movement speeds of nearby enemies.
- Remote Defense Boost - Enhances the damage, attack rate, and range of ALL the Defenses specifically summoned by any nearby ally heroes.
- Melee Combo - The Initiate unleashes a 3‐hit melee combo with each subsequent attack increasing in damage and range.
- Energy Projectile - The Initiate channels some of her chi into her spear, projecting an energy bolt useful for weakening enemies at a distance.